Our training solutions include eLearn courses that are designed for Australian Disability organisations and their employees (disability support workers and management). Within each course package, we provide a development journey to structure your training strategy. However, courses can also be assigned on an “as needs” basis for individuals as required.
Our courses are a mix of carefully crafted eLearns and videos which are industry and role specific. All our courses are:
• NDIS compliant and aligned to best practice - all our courses are written by industry experts, reviewed annually and kept up to date to keep up with changes in the Australian disability sector.
• Approximately 30mins in duration, providing the right depth and breadth for each topic.
• Designed to close industry and role gaps.
• Designed to engage the user, with a mix of videos, charts, visual representations, quizzes, practical exercises and more.
• Captivating and inspiring, including story telling and real life experiences.
We also provide:
• Course topic final assessments, which can be used for reporting staff competency levels.
• Course resources, including posters, checklist, fast facts sheets.
• Course completion certificates.
Explore our course packages below.