Personal Care And Grooming Part 2
Throughout this course you will increase your knowledge and skills in the critical Personal Care activities that are often conducted by a Disability Support Professional. These activities include bathing and showering for females, bathing and showering for males, dental hygiene, foot and nail care and shaving.
After this lesson you will be able to:
1. State the steps you are required to take to effectively bath and shower a female customer.
2. State the steps you are required to take to effectively bath and shower a male customer.
3. Describe what good dental hygiene involves.
4. Communicate what good foot and nail care looks like for a customer.
5. Recall what hair care and shaving factors you need to consider when helping your customers.
6. Effectively support your customers with their Personal Care and Grooming needs.