Urinary Catheter Management Part 2
Course Duration: 33 mins
Accessible for: 31 days
Within this course, you will further develop your understanding and obligations when delivering urinary catheter care support. You will learn how to safely and effectively support a participant with urinary catheter care needs. We will discuss the range of problems a person with urinary catheter care needs may experience and how to resolve them. And lastly, we will identify the sign that constitutes an emergency situation and the process that needs to be followed.
After this lesson you will be able to:
- Explain the requirements for safely and effectively delivering urinary catheter support to a participant
- Identify and explain the problems that a participant with a catheter care plan may encounter and how to resolve each issue
- Identify and explain an emergency situation, including the process to follow to ensure swift and safe care for a participant once an emergency has been declared
- E-learn (33min)
- Assessment (10 questions)
- 1 resources:
- Urinary Catheter Management Fact Booklet
- Certificate of completion
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.