After this lesson you will be able to:
- State what Manual Handling is and know relevant legislation.
- Explain how organisations and their employees use risk management tools to manage hazardous manual handling tasks.
- Explain why it is beneficial to have a collaborative approach to risk management.
- Show others what good manual handling looks like, aligned to biomechanical principles.
- Share manual handling safety tips and steps you can take as a Disability Support Professional to keep you and others safe.
There are no reviews yet.