Goal Setting and Successful Implementation
Course Duration: 35 mins
Accessible for: 31 days
In this course, we will discuss the importance of an organisation’s vision statement, mission statement and strategic pillars. Proceeding, we will discuss how they all fit together and what they mean to us as leaders. You will then learn how to create and implement goals to bring your organisation’s vision and mission to life. You will learn further about implementing your organisation’s vision and mission through exploring topics such as creating line of sight, SMART goals, action plans and performance management.
After this lesson you will be able to:
- Know exactly what organisational vision and mission statements are and their importance.
* After the completion of Learning Objective 1, It is recommended that you review your organisation’s vision and mission statements to apply the best practice knowledge learnt.
- Know how to create workable and impactful Employee Goals to support your organisation’s Vision and Mission statements.
- Know how to create action plans that support the successful delivery of your goals.
- E-learn (35min)
- 4 resources:
- Vivid Vision
- Smart Goal Template
- Goal Setting Worksheet Print Out
- Action Planning Worksheet Print Out
- Certificate of completion
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.