Leadership Foundations – Part 1
Course Duration: 45 mins
Accessible for: 31 days
By taking this course, you will have the opportunity to access tools and resources that will enhance your leadership skills and enable you to be a more efficient leader. You will learn what the Situational Leadership Model is and how to implement it in order to build strong, productive relationships with your team members, increase job satisfaction and motivation, and ultimately improve the performance of your team and organisation.
After this lesson you will be able to:
- Know what effective leadership is, the difference between a manager and a leader, and how both leadership and management skills are equally required to be a highly effective leader.
- Have an understanding of what the Leadership Situational model is and why you should adapt your leadership style depending on each employee’s competency and commitment.
- Successfully implement the Situational Leadership model, which ultimately will improve the performance of your team and organisation.
- E-learn (45min)
- 5 resources:
- Leadership Style Quiz
- Situational Leadership Model Worksheet
- Behavioural Examples
- Situational Leadership Model
- Competency Staircase Poster
- Certificate of completion
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.