Safe Food Handling Part 1
Course Duration: 18 mins
Accessible for: 31 days
Throughout this course you will learn what a food handler is and get an understanding of the relevant legislation for safe food handling. You will learn how to maintain personal hygiene as a food handler and how our personal health and clothing can impact safe food handling. This course will give you practical, easily implemented strategies to help keep you and others safe.
After this lesson you will be able to:
- Define what a Food Handler is.
- At a high-level, recall the relevant legislation for safe food handling.
- Tell and show others what good personal hygiene looks like.
- Tell and show others what good personal health looks like.
- Describe what behaviours lead to poor personal health and personal hygiene and how this could have a negative impact on the participant.
- E-learn (18min)
- Assessment (10 questions)
- 3 resources:
- A Guide to Food Safety Standards
- Food safety Poster
- Symptoms to look out for Poster
- Certificate of completion
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.