Safe Food Handling Part 2
Course Duration: 31 mins
Accessible for: 31 days
Within this course, we will discuss what food poisoning is, its symptoms and causes. We will then look at the different types of food poisoning, how to prevent contamination of foods and how to avoid food pests and infestation. Food poisoning can often be easily avoided, this course will give you the knowledge for safe food handling.
After this lesson you will be able to:
- State what Food Poisoning is, its symptoms and causes
- Explain the different types of Food Poisoning and precautions.
- Tell and show others how to prevent the contamination of foods.
- Describe the steps which can prevent food pests and infestation.
- E-learn (31min)
- Assessment (10 questions)
- 5 resources:
- Allergy Management Checklist
- Cleaning and Sanitising Poster
- Fridge Freezer Temperature Checklist
- FSANZ Safe Food Australia: A Guide to the Food Safety Standards
- Kitchen Cleaning Schedule
- Certificate of completion
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.